Stage Service for concerts in Germany & Europe
We will set up your hired instruments and accessories - or by arrangement your own instruments and your equipment - perfectly and ready-to-play, according to your specific wishes and requirements, right on the stage where your classical orchestra, choir or Jazz band will be playing. After the concert or show, our stage management team will dismantle and pack the complete equipment for safe transport. By day and night - at any time!
In order to be able to carry out this service perfectly for you, our stage service team consists of internationally experienced and mostly multilingual employees. They are excellently trained stage managers, musicians, backliners, drum tecs, event technicians, stage hands, event hands and transport experts. If you wish they can also give you professional help and competent advice at site - any time!
Our stage managers not only know every concert hall, opera house and theater in Berlin and the countryside of Brandenburg. They have also been familiar with all the major event locations in Germany and Europe for many years.
A special note:
We also offer our stage service and our stage managers & stage staffers separatly - independent from our rental equipment and musical instruments - for your event or concert. Also as a temporary help and additional support for orchestra tours / orchestra travels in Germany and Europe. No matter whether the trip goes to Hamburg, Munich, Frankfurt, or to Prague, Barcelona or Paris. Of course, you can also get our stage managers and stage service staff for single concert projects in Berlin and the surrounding countryside of Brandenburg.
Before the event:
- Carrying of musical instruments and accessories from the transport vehicle / orchestra truck to the stage area.
- Dismantle of the complete equipment.
- Set up the instruments and accessories exactly on stage in accordance with your special needs and wishes.
During the event:
- Quick change of instruments and accessories (music stands, musician chairs) on stage.
- Providing instruments and other equipment in the backstage area for ultra-quick changes.
- Assistance tasks of every kind - on, behind or beside the stage.
After the event:
- Rapidly clear the instruments from stage.
- Professional and safe packaging for transport.
- Carrying the instruments from backstage to the transport vehicle / orchestra truck for loading.
We recommend that you engage our professional Stage Service team and our stage managers so as to avoid damages on the instruments when setting up and dismantle. Since 1992 our Stage Service staff is highly experienced and familiar with all kinds of musical instruments and all of our other rental equipment.
Contact us - our team will be pleased to send you a detailed quotation for your event, concert or concert tour.