Our Stage Service team for setup and breakdown at site.
We will set up your hired instruments - or by arrangement your own instruments - perfectly and ready-to-play, according to your specific wishes and requirements, right on the stage where you'll be playing. After the concert or show, our team will pack up the equipment for safe transport.
In order to provide a perfect service, our team comprises trained stage managers, musicians, backliners, drum tecs, event technicians, stage constructors, stage hands, event hands and transport experts. If you wish we can also give you professional help and competent advice at site - any time!
And one more tip: You can also book our stage service and our stage managers & stage staffers separatly - independent from our rental equipment - for your events or concerts. Also as a temporary help and support for orchestra tours / orchestra travels or more extensive concert projects.
Before the event:
- Carrying of the instruments and accessories from the transport vehicle to the stage area.
- Unpacking of the complete equipment.
- Set up the instruments exactly on stage in accordance with your special needs and wishes.
During the event:
- Quick conversion of instruments and accessories at stage.
- Providing instruments and other equipment in the backstage area for ultra-quick changes.
- Assistance tasks of every kind - on, behind or beside the stage.
After the event:
- Rapidly clear the instruments from stage.
- Professional and safe packaging for transport.
- Carrying the instruments from backstage to the transport vehicle for loading.
We recommend that you engage our professional Stage Service team so as to avoid damage when setting up and breakdown, as our Stage Service staff is highly experienced and familiar with all kinds of musical instruments and equipment available for hire.
Contact us - our team will be pleased to send you a detailed quotation.