Our Stage Service team for set-up and dismantle at site.
We will set up your hired instruments and accessories - or by arrangement your own instruments and your equipment - perfectly and ready-to-play, according to your specific wishes and requirements, right on the stage where you'll be playing. After the concert or show, our team will pack up the complete equipment for safe transport.
In order to provide a perfect service, our team comprises trained stage managers, musicians, backliners, drum tecs, event technicians, stage constructors, stage hands, event hands and transport experts. If you wish we can also give you professional help and competent advice at site - any time!
And one more tip: You can also book our stage service and our stage managers & stage staffers separatly - independent from our rental equipment - for your event or concert. Also as a temporary help and additional support for your orchestra tour / orchestra travel or single concert projects in Berlin and the surrounding countryside of Brandenburg.
Before the event:
- Carrying of musical instruments and accessories from the transport vehicle to the stage area.
- Dismantle of the complete equipment.
- Set up the instruments and accessories exactly on stage in accordance with your special needs and wishes.
During the event:
- Quick conversion of instruments and accessories at stage.
- Providing instruments and other equipment in the backstage area for ultra-quick changes.
- Assistance tasks of every kind - on, behind or beside the stage.
After the event:
- Rapidly clear the instruments from stage.
- Professional and safe packaging for transport.
- Carrying the instruments from backstage to the transport vehicle for loading.
We recommend that you engage our professional Stage Service team so as to avoid damage when setting up and dismantle, as our Stage Service staff is highly experienced and familiar with all kinds of musical instruments and all of our rental equipment.
Contact us - our team will be pleased to send you a detailed quotation.